5692 – Tax Manager North OC – Another Rare Opportunity for the Right Candidate
North Orange County CPA firm seeks a well-rounded, hands-on tax professional with the right skills and mind sets. CPA with modest client book is preferable, suitable for progression to partner/shareholder and managing partner role in 4-5 years.
The right candidate possesses a balance of tax technical skills and client relationship management sensibilities. This ideal candidate will be afforded a rare opportunity for near-term advancement, increased compensation package and an accelerated path to firm ownership.
- Current, clear California CPA license
- Undergraduate degree from fully accredited U.S. university
- Preparation of signature-ready financial statements (GAAP and OCBOA)
- Review quarterly and year-end payroll filings, Forms 1096 and 1099
- Can work independently and is a good team player
- Detail, deadline and precision-oriented
- 5+ years local public accounting firm experience, including extensive tax returns preparation and review: Personal, partnership, corporation, S corporation, fiduciary; with emphasis on trust and estate taxation
- Ability to manage variable time requirements and multiple concurrent tasks in a compressed time frame
- Good verbal and written communication skills, including electronic and telephone communications
- Experience with general ledger accounting, bank reconciliations, account reconciliations and analysis, preparation of monthly and periodic journal entries
- Orange County or Los Angeles County residence preferable
- Required proficiency with MS Office, Excel, Word; RIA Checkpoint and e-Forms RS online services; QuickBooks & QuickBooks online; CFS TaxTools and suite
Thank you for your interest. To start, please introduce yourself and Submit your Resume Today.
Sending your resumes and not getting Feedback? Are you Looking for help getting your foot in the door? Are you sending the right resume for the job?
We can HELP! We are pleased to offer a broad range of resume and career styling services. For assistance, please email Heidi at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit her blog Splitworld for more information.
Call us Today (949) 955-1455
The Ankenbrandt Group – Newport Beach, CA 92660