5711 Superintendent – Los Angeles
5823 – Superintendent – Los Angeles
6149 Superintendent – Irvine, CA
Please list the job number and title when applying for this job.
Entrepreneurial and fast-growing multi-family residential development and construction company seeking a Jobsite Superintendent to manage construction projects.
- Reports to the Director of Construction / Senior Project Manager
- Primary person responsible for the quality, safety, and schedule of the construction site
- Create and maintain construction schedules
- Scheduling sub-contractors
- Weekly Ownership job site meetings and tailgate safety meetings
- SWPPP compliance, Daily Jobsite log, and job site cleanliness
- Track and implement field changes, RFI’s, and submittals
- Work with subcontractors to secure all project closeout documents
- Create and track subcontractor Punch-Lists
- Perform homebuyer walk-throughs, Warranty/Customer Service operations
- TEN years (MINIMUM) experience in site supervision
- FIVE years (MINIMUM) experience in multifamily residential construction
- Experience with local Los Angeles subcontractors and inspectors preferred
- Structural concrete, podium experience required
- Must have a technical understanding of construction means and methods
- Must be skilled in reading and interpreting plans and specifications
- Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel skills
- Must be a driven, self-starter, with proven ability to deliver construction projects without defects, safely, and on time
- Must be organized, decisive, and able to work effectively in a dynamic
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must have well-developed interpersonal and leadership skills
Texting a Job Offer
Since my blog post in 2012 about not texting offers – it’s happened a lot – texting an offer. And it works.
To make a text offer go smoothly the key is to make sure as a candidate, that you’ve had a detailed communication with your recruiter/HR representative/potential boss about salary, benefits, vacation, bonus, etc.
Seems obvious, but in this age of minimal phone calls and even shorter texts – good, solid communication is ideal. Have that detailed talk sooner rather than later.
Call us Today +1 (949) 955-1455
The Ankenbrandt Group – Newport Beach, CA 92660
Our recruiters advocate for you. We uncover great job opportunities that match your career goals. Why wait? Your future starts today.
We are an executive search firm that focuses in:
- Commercial Real Estate Development
- Construction Management
- Sales & Marketing
- IT & Other Specialty Jobs
- Finance and Accounting
- Administrative Assistant
- Project Manager
- Asset Management
- Property Engineering & Management
For Job Assistance, Resume Help and Career Advice.
Check out Heidi’s blog, Splitworld.
Thank you for your interest. To start, please introduce yourself and Submit your Resume Today.