5952 Human Resources Director, CA
This job can be based out of La Verne, or Bakersfield.
The Human Resources Director reports to the President/CEO and is responsible for employee engagement, benefits administration, employee relations, training, performance management, onboarding, policy implementation, recruitment/employment, and employment law compliance for a multi-location growing equipment company.
Responsibilities and requirements:
- BS/BA Business/Administration, Human Resources or a related discipline preferred.
- 5 (five) years or more experience in Human Resources with Bachelor’s degree or six (6) years or more experience in Human Resources.
- Two to three years of progressive Human Resources Generalist experience.
- Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) Certification preferred. Good working knowledge of employment laws and the ability to interpret them.
- Knowledge of Federal and State regulations in addition to US Employment Law.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and work in a fast-paced environment.
- A commitment to continuous improvement.
- Understanding and administration of testing including Wonderlic, Caliper, and others.
- Able to assess future opportunities and challenges.
- Effective leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication with strong relationship-building skills.
- Assertiveness, initiative, with high-energy and great people skills. Bilingual Spanish is a plus.
- 40% travel on average including overnights.
- Excellent Salary and benefits.
Thank you for your interest. To start, please introduce yourself and Submit your Resume Today.
Sending your resumes and not getting Feedback? Are you Looking for help getting your foot in the door? Are you sending the right resume for the job?
We can HELP! We are pleased to offer a broad range of resume and career styling services. For assistance, please email Heidi at email@example.com or visit her blog Splitworld for more information.
Call us Today (949) 955-1455
The Ankenbrandt Group – Newport Beach, CA 92660