6029 General Manager – SoCal
Fast growing, fast-paced, energetic, client-focused foodservice equipment company seeks GM.
Responsible for achieving sales, overall P & L accountability including budgeting, managing operational expenses, direction and activity of all personnel including hiring, training, development, and motivation.
Responsible for managing and maintaining communication between sales, training, and service personnel; and most importantly our customers.
Provide strategic overviews to upper management about the territories, sales opportunities, growth prospects, and forecasting.
- BS/BA in business or related field OR equivalent experience in place of a degree.
- 3+ years of experience as a General Manager or Sales Manager or equivalent in the retail grocery or foodservice industry.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong business skills related to leading a successful sales team, strategic planning, negotiating, budgeting, and analyzing sales figures.
- Develop & execute strategic plans to ensure all market goals, sales budget, and profit objectives are achieved.
- Experience in direct supervision and evaluate work performance of more than ten employees.
- 10% Travel.
- Must be able to pass an employment background check.
- Preferred. Bi-lingual Spanish
- Excellent benefits and compensation.
Thank you for your interest. To start, please introduce yourself and Submit your Resume Today.
Sending your resumes and not getting Feedback? Are you Looking for help getting your foot in the door? Are you sending the right resume for the job?
We can HELP! We are pleased to offer a broad range of resume and career styling services. For assistance, please email Heidi at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit her blog Splitworld for more information.
Call us Today (949) 955-1455
The Ankenbrandt Group –Newport Beach, CA 92660