General Job Description:
Fast growing, fast-paced, energetic, client-focused foodservice equipment company seeks GM.
Responsible for achieving sales, overall P & L accountability including budgeting, managing operational expenses, direction and activity of all personnel including hiring, training, development, and motivation.
Responsible for managing and maintaining communication between sales, training, and service personnel; and most importantly our customers.
Provide strategic overviews to upper management about the territories, sales opportunities, growth prospects, and forecasting.
- BS/BA in business or related field OR equivalent experience in place of a degree.
- 3+ years of experience as a General Manager or Sales Manager or equivalent in the retail grocery or foodservice industry.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong business skills related to leading a successful sales team, strategic planning, negotiating, budgeting, and analyzing sales figures.
- Develop & execute strategic plans to ensure all market goals, sales budget, and profit objectives are achieved.
- Experience in direct supervision and evaluate work performance of more than ten employees.
- 10% Travel.
- Must be able to pass an employment background check.
- Preferred. Bi-lingual Spanish
- Excellent benefits and compensation.