6029 General Manager – SoCal
General Job Description:
Fast growing, fast-paced, energetic, client-focused foodservice equipment company seeks GM.
Responsible for achieving sales, overall P & L accountability including budgeting, managing operational expenses, direction and activity of all personnel including hiring, training, development, and motivation.
Responsible for managing and maintaining communication between sales, training, and service personnel; and most importantly our customers.
Provide strategic overviews to upper management about the territories, sales opportunities, growth prospects, and forecasting.
- BS/BA in business or related field OR equivalent experience in place of a degree.
- 3+ years of experience as a General Manager or Sales Manager or equivalent in the retail grocery or foodservice industry.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong business skills related to leading a successful sales team, strategic planning, negotiating, budgeting, and analyzing sales figures.
- Develop & execute strategic plans to ensure all market goals, sales budget, and profit objectives are achieved.
- Experience in direct supervision and evaluate work performance of more than ten employees.
- 10% Travel.
- Must be able to pass an employment background check.
- Preferred. Bi-lingual Spanish
- Excellent benefits and compensation.
How to work with a Recruiter
When you call in the office, please identify yourself. For example, “Joe Smith for Dave Ankenbrandt.” We get so many calls a day we need you to give us your first and last name. Dave knows a lot of Joe’s!
- Bring your resume when you meet us.
- Turn off your phone or silence it.
- Get your history work story together.
- Rehearse your story makes sure it flows.
- No negatives. Keep your story positive.
- Bring your portfolio – samples of your work.
- Dress to impress – we want to make sure you look the part before we send you out.
Call us Today +1 (949) 955-1455
The Ankenbrandt Group – Newport Beach, CA 92660
Our recruiters advocate for you. We uncover great job opportunities that match your career goals. Why wait? Your future starts today.
We are an executive search firm that focuses in:
- Commercial Real Estate Development
- Construction Management
- Sales & Marketing
- IT & Other Specialty Jobs
- Finance and Accounting
- Administrative Assistant
- Project Manager
- Asset Management
- Property Engineering & Management
For Job Assistance, Resume Help and Career Advice.
Check out Heidi’s blog, Splitworld.
Thank you for your interest. To start, please introduce yourself and Submit your Resume Today.